Bulthaup, Germany's premier kitchen brand, is looking for a Project Coordinator in New York.
bulthaup kitchens are revered for their clean lines, ergonomic layout and precision German engineering and manufacturing - all of which are fundamental to creating timeless living spaces.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator to join our NY based Commercial Sales division. Our team is uniquely situated to exceed the demands of high profile multi-unit construction projects throughout the US. Distinguished architects and developers have relied on our design and project management expertise to ensure their projects are executed professionally.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a passion for architecture, interior design, or kitchen design. The successful candidate will support the design and sales team in transforming our projects from concept to completion.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Education in the fields of architecture, interior or kitchen design
- Detail oriented and eager for a challenge
Description and Responsibilities
- Training provided to learn our product, European design systems, and software
- Manage projects from bid, through design process, to final installation
- Develop design plans and track revisions, meeting notes, etc
- Use bulthaup’s internal pricing and order processing software to create quotes
- Work independently on job sites, and coordinate with allied contractors/trades
Please email your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org