bulthaup kitchens are revered for their clean lines, ergonomic layout and precision German engineering and manufacturing - all of which are fundamental to creating timeless living spaces.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator in Miami to join our Commercial Sales division. Our team is uniquely situated to exceed the demands of high profile multi-unit construction projects throughout the US. Distinguished architects and developers have relied on our design and project management expertise to ensure their projects are executed professionally.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a passion for kitchen design, construction, and technical drawing. The successful candidate will support the sales and project management team in transforming our projects from concept to completion.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and technical drawing
• Experience in the fields of architecture, construction or kitchen design
• Experience in reviewing architectural construction document sets
• Ability to review and discuss complex details with architects and general contractors
• Ability to support sales, presentations to clients, introductions to the brand and the showroom, and knowledge of multi-unit development in the Miami area
• Fluency in Spanish and ability to attend meetings in Spanish
• Ability to work independently and remotely from NY based project management team
Description and Responsibilities
• Training provided to learn our product, European design systems, and software
• Dissect construction documents to define our scope of work
• Produce accurate shop drawings, detail pages and mechanical plans
• Produce detailed orders, matching shop drawings, to factory for production
• Organize design/pricing revisions, and verbal and written communications with team/client/factory in Germany in order to track the history of a project and any changes
• Attend on site construction meetings, site measures, and coordination with trades
Please email your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to: email@example.com