Our organization represents a premium portfolio of luxury brands that carry high-end architectural products, and our top-performing brand is bulthaup, a globally-recognized company producing premium kitchens custom-made in Germany. As a growing third-generation family business with 600 employees worldwide, the bulthaup brand stands for authenticity, trust and the highest quality demands.
At bulthaup Scottsdale, the fastest growing bulthaup showroom in North America, we service a clientele of discerning homeowners as well as top-caliber developers, builders, architects, and interior designers. Our commercial and residential projects are published in some of the most respected local and regional design publications, and we are looking for someone who would be proud to be part of a team that creates awe-inspiring spaces in our community’s most sophisticated homes. We are located in the Phoenix Metro Area, deemed one of the fastest- growing regions in the country thanks to its prosperous economy, its proximity to great attractions, and the fact that we have sunshine about 85% of the year.
Our business is growing exponentially, and we are looking to add a Lead Installer to our team who can deliver the highest level of service and expertise to our clients. The ideal candidate is experienced in cabinetry and furniture installation, and has extensive knowledge of carpentry and cabinet construction, fasteners, leveling, and installation methods. As our Lead Installer, you will be empowered to own all matters relating to the installation of the bulthaup product as well as managing post-installation maintenance and service. Job duties include but not limited to
- Obtaining measurements and reviewing drawings.
- Conducting site visits and coordinating with contractors and/or client’s design team.
- Full installation of kitchens, closets, bathroom cabinetry, and furniture.
- In-house training sessions for new owners of bulthaup product.
- Fulfilling client maintenance and service requests, including adjustments, deep cleaning, and detailing.
- Managing, scheduling, and properly documenting all activities pertaining to installation and service.
- Our high-end clientele demands only the very best, so you must be presentable, punctual, and courteous, never overly-friendly so as not to disrupt or impose on our client’s hospitality.
- Must maintain a very orderly work area when installing or servicing our clients, showing the utmost respect for our clients’ residences.
- Efficient time-management is expected.
- Must be able to lift weight of at least 75 pounds and have a clean, valid driver’s license.
- Pay will be determined based on experience
- Medical benefits available after 90 days from start date
- 401K (1 year of employment required)
Learn more about our company at www.scottsdale.bulthaup.com.
4175 North Goldwater Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
tel. 480 945 5500