bulthaup kitchens are revered for their clean lines, ergonomic layout and precision German engineering and manufacturing - all of which are fundamental to creating timeless living spaces.
We are seeking a project coordinator for our prestigious Washington DC showroom. The successful candidate will become one of a two-person, hard-working and dedicated team and will work closely with the designer to take a kitchen project from concept through completion. The Project Coordinator must have the ability to prepare design plans, elevations and full mechanical drawings, (AutoCad) They will create quotes, conduct site visits and communicate with contractors, clients and vendors. Must be detail-oriented, enthusiastic and take pride in and responsibility for all aspects of their work.
5 days per week – including some Saturdays
- Education in the field of interior design or architecture.
- Work experience in the kitchen business is a bonus
- Knowledge of residential construction, drawings, codes.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD a must.
- Experience with European furniture systems a definite plus
Description and Responsibilities
- AutoCAD program for drawings
- pricing and preparing quotations
- preparation of presentations to clients
- keeping job files up to date
- participating in production meetings
- technical assistance in sales efforts
- order processing and communication with bulthaup corporation
- preparation of mechanical drawings, appliance specifications & ordering
- site visits for initial measure, progress and final mechanical checks
- site coordination with general contractor and other trades
- processing of claims/punch list and assistance to installer during installation.
Please submit resume, cover letter and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting date: ASAP
Compensation: Base salary & commission