Position: Project Coordinator / bulthaup New York
Reports to: bulthaup corporation management
bulthaup kitchens are revered for their clean lines, ergonomic layout and precision German engineering and manufacturing - all of which are fundamental to creating timeless living spaces.
We are seeking a project coordinator for our prestigious New York showroom. The successful candidate will become one of a two-person, hard-working and dedicated team and will work closely with the designer to take a kitchen project from concept through completion. The Project Coordinator must have the ability to prepare design plans, elevations and full mechanical drawings, (AutoCAD) They will create quotes, conduct site visits and communicate with contractors, clients and vendors. Must be detail-oriented, enthusiastic and take pride in and responsibility for all aspects of their work.
5 days per week – including some Saturdays
• Education in the field of Architecture or Interior Design
• Work experience in the kitchen business is a plus
• Knowledge of residential construction, drawings and codes
• Proficiency in AutoCAD is a must
• Experience with European furniture systems is a definite plus
• AutoCAD program for drawings
• Pricing and preparing quotations
• Preparation of presentations to clients
• Keeping job files up to date
• Participating in production meetings
• Technical assistance in sales efforts
• Order processing and communication with bulthaup corporation
• Preparation of mechanical drawings, appliance specifications and ordering
• Site visits for initial measure, progress and final mechanical checks
• Site coordination with general contractor and other trades
• Processing of claims/punch list and assistance to installer during installation
Please submit resume, cover letter and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting date: ASAP
Compensation: Base salary and commission
Position : Sales Designer
Reports to: bulthaup USA, Chief Executive Officer
Every member of staff at bulthaup corporation must be aware that the well-being of the company depends on the goodwill of its customers and of the general market place towards bulthaup, and every employee should be guided by that awareness in all his or her actions and activities. bulthaup corporation expects every member of its staff to treat its customers, vendors, trade-associates, as well as fellow staff members with courtesy and respect, as well as being professional and ethical in all they do.
Every member of the staff of bulthaup corporation is responsible for his or her own behavior and actions with respect to lawfulness and righteousness, morality, and the effect on the well-being of bulthaup corporation, its employees and its shareholders.
All officers and staff of bulthaup corporation have a general reasonability towards the well-being of the corporation, its shareholders and its employees.
- Minimum of BA in Architecture or Interior Design
- 3+ years experience in the kitchen industry
- Knowledge of European kitchen systems are a plus, but not a requirement
- Very proficient using CAD software
- Hand sketching skills are a plus
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat
- Appreciation and passion for architecture and design Medical benefits available after 90 days from start date
- High level of personal integrity, loyalty
- Very detail oriented
- Appreciates a structured environment
- Passionate and full of drive
- Hands-on and willing to roll up sleeves
- Prospect new business through follow up to walk-ins, inquiries from website, magazine editorial and advertising
- Cultivate new relationships with Architect and Designer communities networking among design trade professionals through industry related organizations and events
- Inspire clients on the basics of bulthaup design principles during their initial visit to the show-room by drawing on in-depth product knowledge and design in genera
- Develop preliminary floorplans and see through final plans relying on architectural / design education and experience.
- Strike a delicate balance between client(s) preferences, building code requirements and bulthaup minimalist aesthetic.
- Prepare and process detailed orders using the bulthaup product manual and bulthaup costing tools. Confirm and closely monitor orders with the factory. Maintain continuous communications with client(s) to assure proper preparation of job site and project time line.
- Field-verify dimensions and job site conditions for preparing detailed and accurate mechanical drawings
- Manage project from beginning through completion
- Operate as a team, collaborate with project coordinator on each project to ensure client success
Please submit resume to email@example.com